Insomania problem

My problem is that i cant sleep in night i try to sleep but i cant i m always thinking because of that problem in the morning i have to face headache and many problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Insomania problem

Simple Tips for those with sleeplessness Dear Sir Most causes of Sleeplessness are due to wrong habits and the good news is that it is very very easy to cure them 1. You have to first have a natural circadian rhythm a. Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day. b. And Wake at the same time 2. Food a. Dont take Coffee or Tea after 6 PM b. Milk can be taken 3. Light a. Cover the windows and doors with curtains and avoid light b. Avoid watching TV lying in bed c. Avoid Mobile Phones / Tablets 4. Exercise a. Walk for 45 minutes after dinner b. Take a bath after that Try the above simple techniques for two weeks and let me know how much you have improved All the best
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha Delhi | General Physician
Hello. What is the problem Which is worrying you so much? Meet me in person at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment.