Insecurity, jealousy

Hello I am priyanka, I am 25 year old. I am a student, m doing m.a psychology. There are 5 member in my family including me. I hve 2 younger brother, mom and dad. My dad is alcoholic men. I am grown by seeing their behaviour, domestic violence. My mom is working for livelihood. My family is worst family no one hve connection with each other. There is too much negativity in my home. I don't like to stay at my home...I am trying always to stay away as much as I can.... There is no expectations from other in family but my mom expect from that I would work after reaching to home as it should be should clean your home. If any of one in my family is doing a mistake then only I would be suffer for that because my mother taunt me badly..behave wierdly with me as I had kill someone. I hate my dad. I don't like him at all. He is very orthodox men. He stay at home full day and sleeping, we are are struggling for livelihood. I am giving Tution after my college for my expenses.
views-icons 30 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Insecurity, jealousy

Your situation is virtually helpless. Everyone in your family is in stress. So they are grumpy and critical. Only marriage can save you from this environment.