Insecurity fear

I have always a insecurity in my mind related to my relationship, career and everything else. Before seeing any positive aspect of d situation, I alwyz think about negative. I don't trust my fiancé words fully and always doubt him without any reason. He is very decent and simple person and loves me too. But I am unable to build up my complete trust on him, especially regarding his batchmates who are girls. I think always that I am total failure and can never do anything better in my life and career. I have very low will power and I m unable to give my full dedication to any work or relationship. There are some previous mental health issues in my family too. Please tell me how to overcome my insecurity.

Doctor Answers (3) on Insecurity fear

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
First stop believing that your family has some mental  illness and which is causing you the insecurity and low Self_Esteem.
I think if u can consult a psychologist you can understand yourself and handle your life better.
Dr. Sonia Malhotra Pune | Psychiatrist
Dear mam,
From your description, there appears a problem in your personality and your way of thinking, which is completely not your fault. It is great you are seeking help for this. Considering prior history of mental health issues in family, I expect that there would be other stressors as well, which have affected your thinking and personality. Hence, this problem today. Also, you shall need a complete evaluation by a psychiatrist for the same and a combination of medicines and psychotherapy would help you the best.
Regards!
Dr. Suleman Virani Nagpur | Psychiatrist
Hi, from your details it appears that your confidence Is low and that's why doubts regarding everything occurs. There is family history of Psy illness and that reminds me that you should get evaluated yourself by a professional to rule out bipolar disorder, etc. mean while talk to your fiancé about your problem that you love him and these are doubts coming in your mind and you r not thinking those lines. Hope this has relaxed you a bit.