Stress, insecurity

Hi! I feel i am obsessed about a man to whom I love. he is married and I feel he doesn't bother about me much. I keep on thinking about him a lot. however I want to forget him and concentrate on career & future. Whenever I start thinking about him, I start feeling obsessed and insecure and possessive. I start msging him and calling him but he doesn't pick the call easily and but when I loose my patience he picks then on and try to hold the situation. I have never understood what he wants, whereas what I want is peace of mind and I want myself back as I have achieve something in my life. Above this I keep on struggling for my career, marriage & health (weight loss)

Doctor Answers (1) on Stress, insecurity

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh Navi Mumbai | Addiction Psychiatrist
It would be wise to go on with your marriages and be loyal to your respective partners. Rather than pursuing someone who is not available to you try to concentrate on the realistic goals which you yourself mentioned in the last sentence. You may seek professional consultation if you are very distressed psychologically.