Injury mark on face...

I've an accident in last December, due to that accident I've marks on my face... I just want to get rid of the marks....

Doctor Answers (3) on Injury mark on face...

Dr. Ramakant H. Bembde Aurangabad | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
Scar revision by a Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Nirupama Parwanda Delhi | Dermatologist
Thanks for your query. The best suggestion can be given after visualisation of the affected area but If the marks are deep scars then fractional laser, dermaroller treatment would help improve their appearance. If they are superficial and have just resulted in some hyperpigmentation then skin lightening creams with contents like hydroquinone, arbutin and kojic, can help get you desirable results. Also you can consider getting chemical peels or Microdermabrasion. It would be best if you consult a dermatologist in-person for assessment and advice.
Dr. Manoj Waghmare Nagpur | Dermatologist
There are many therapies for the scarring like chemical peels, lasers and micro needling radio frequency and surgical excision of the scars. With the proper treatment the appearance of the scars can be reduced. Better to consult a dermatologist in your area.