Removing accident mark on face
Three years ago i meet with an accident and some mark is cured and some mark is der on my left side of my face is athere any cream to remove that mark and make my face like earlier.

There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment.Other treatment option include dermaroller.
You should definitely consider your treatment under the guidance of an expert qualified dermatologist
You can consult me online for personal recommendations

How to remove bb cream from face How to remove injury marks How to remove stretch marks after delivery