Injured on head. My tongue twisted
I have got fell down and hit on my back head. Took CT scan. All are normal. But my tongue has twisted. I can't speak properly. My tongue is twisting while I speak. May I know the reason. Pls give suggestion.

This can be due to two reasons : first and most likely reason is due to simultaneous injury to the tongue tissues which is causing improper control or movement of your tongue, if this is the case then you need to take some analgesics only like combiflam etc Otherwise it can be due to some injury in the brain which is not visible in the CT and we have to gat an MRI done of the Brain, although this possibility is unlikely
Wait for next 7 days
Avoid sour and bitter foods

Twisted tongue medical condition