Infertility

I have miscarriage in july 15. I tried to conceive from last two year. I was suffering from genital tb the treatment start from sep 15 & completed 9 month tb treatment in may 16 . I had hsg test in july 16. In report uterus have no abnormality but my left tube is blocked. I saw in a x-ray my uterus is tilted to the left. Is tilted uterus cause of infertility? My dr suggest me two month follicular monitoring and after that dignostic lab+hustroscopy. Is hystroscopy necessary for me? Is two month sufficient to try? I had 4 time follicular monitoring, all are ovulating cycle. 3 time my right overy ovulate and one time left. What are my chances to become pregnant.

Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 46 yrs exp Pune
Laparo hysteroscopy is important in your case. Hysteroscopy will tell us about uterine cavity that may be affected by tb . And laparo scopy will tell us about adhesions in abdomen and condition of tubes and ovaries.