I have miscarriage in july 15. I tried to conceive from last two year. I was suffering from genital tb the treatment start from sep 15 & completed 9 month tb treatment in may 16 . I had hsg test in july 16. In report uterus have no abnormality but my left tube is blocked. I saw in a x-ray my uterus is tilted to the left. Is tilted uterus cause of infertility? My dr suggest me two month follicular monitoring and after that dignostic lab+hustroscopy. Is hystroscopy necessary for me? Is two month sufficient to try? I had 4 time follicular monitoring, all are ovulating cycle. 3 time my right overy ovulate and one time left. What are my chances to become pregnant.

Doctor Answers (1) on Infertility

Dr. Shubhada Jathar Pune | Gynecologist
Laparo hysteroscopy is important in your case. Hysteroscopy will tell us about uterine cavity that may be affected by tb . And laparo scopy will tell us about adhesions in abdomen and condition of tubes and ovaries.