I have 3 problems PCOD, ANTISPERM ANTIBODIES, TOXOPLASMA. Is it possible to get conceive with antisperm antibodies
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Hello Thank you for your question. Antisperm antibodies often cause problems in conceiving and it is unfortunate that you have this problem. Mostly the antibodies are to a specific persons sperm. There are ways to reduce the antigenecity of the sperms which is done in the lab attached to a fertility center. You may also be given some medication to reduce your immune response. In care these measures fail the only option after testing may be to go for donor sperm. I would suggest you to speak with your doctor or fertility expert regarding the options available to you and then take it from there. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?