Increasing weight&insulin
In last 3 months I found my weight to be increased and also I found my insulin level to be around 40 (Range 8 to 25) Can anyone guide a dietary chart with low carbohydrate and help me pls My physical activity is less than medium

Ms. Jasleen Chawla
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi there! I understand your concern and I can help you with a suitable diet chart to control your weight as well as blood sugars. You are at a stage where if you do not take care of your diet and lifestyle, you may be pushed towards diabetes and other lifestyle diseases. You can contact me, a detailed assessment will be taken and then your diet chart will be prepared accordingly.

Hi..... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. High-fiber carbohydrates include whole-grain breads and cereals, whole-wheat pasta, bulgur wheat, barley, brown rice, and beans....