Increasing teeth gap
After having braces removal 4 years ago along with retainers after that, now I observe increasing gap between my front 4 teeth with misalignment. However being into IT profession it is difficult to go again with braces. Is there any other way to have them fixed without braces or crowns?

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello there ...it can certainly be treated either with invisaligners or porcelain veneers...but after looking at the amount of gap that has developed.. Visit your nearest orthodontist or any cosmetic dentist for detailed information on this...and plan your treatment accordingly... Take care...!!
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..I think removal retainer was given to you instead of fixed retainer. In this chances of relapse are more. I would suggest a natural way that is by braces only. You can go with invisible braces if you don't want wires. Other methods are also there like crowns,laminates but natural is best. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Porcelain veneers are an option to look at, but it would depend on the gaps.
Dr. Ankit H Mehta
Dentist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi.Yes you have an option of cosmetic smile designing.the treatment time is short of around a week.it will give the desired smile and look.I can send you some pics of patients who have gone for smile designing. Smile designing involves laminates or Crowns which will give your teeth the desired shape and shade.Your all gaps will also be closed.