Increase in Height

Iam 5.6 inches height... I didn't grow taller from 10th standard... Is there any problem that in will not grow height.... Can jogging in the evening increase my height??

Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well..consult physicians to rule out pathologies and hormonal issues regards