Inability to Lose Weight
I'm having trouble losing weight. I eat less than a person probably should and I'm not losing weight. I got my gallbladder taken out about a year ago and soon after I gained a lot of weight. I went from about 140 lbs to 200 lbs in approximately 2-3 months. At that time, I had been on the depo shot for about a year. Ever since then, I've been fluctuating between 205 lbs to 210 lbs. Currently, I'm at the lowest I've been since I gained all this weight, 203 lbs. I also have hypothyroidism.

You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.