Inability to cry
First of all, I’m not feeling depressed at all, I’m pretty sure I don’t have depression, it’s never been an issue for me. I’m 18 years old and I’ve realized that in the past few years I have not been able to genuinely cry. I can feel all normal emotions such as happiness, laughter, sadness, etc..., but I can’t seem to cry no matter what. I’ve noticed this more because things that would normally make people cry don’t make me cry, even things that should make me cry don’t make me cry.

Hi , There can be multiple reasons to it. You may be using your defense mechanisms well. Or may be some past conflict or criticism could have led to it. If u feel there's something which is bothering or you simply ignoring some facts of life then you must visit a trained counsellor/psychologist for the same. P.s.Depression is not always evident to self or to others. Smiling depression is also a type where you re able to work and manage things but with emotional difficulty. Keep looking for your signs.