Implant /Braces
Hi , I had a braces treatment for twice , 1st time I had only for upper jaw without tooth extraction (even with one extra tooth ) at end I had a midline shift so I didn't had retainers . after 1 year I again had a braces treatment for second time with four tooth extraction two from upper 2 from lower but because for one extra tooth I had in upper jaw I was left with one tooth gap which was not predicted properly by doctors so she said she will close that gap by bridge I was not okay with that method so I stopped the treatment and had retainers to maintain the gap to prevent tooth shifting. It was almost 5 years now &I am planning for a permanent best solution I consulted 3-4 doctors some are recommending implants some are recommending braces they are saying I need to correct a bite for that I should have same tooth count in upper and lower jaw else I might get jaw problems in future I am confused because recommend me best and permanent solution. I attached x ray for reference

Well very difficult situation for the patient and dentist. These types of problems are commonly increasing now a days. You can either go for aligners to complete the gap ,they are easy to use and gives good results

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi clinical examination is required to give you best permanent solution.As per x ray gap can be closed with aligners or braces.They help you to correct bite also.And your upper wisdom teeth are recommended for extraction.
Consult dentist
Maintain proper oral hygiene
Hello My advice is to go for braces treatment, that's the permanent and best solution
Hi from the above we can come to a conclusion that the gap is the issue and that needs to be fixed. Approaches to this could be various. Since you are quite young and would want to conserve the natural teeth as much as possible it is advisable to get the gap closed by alignment correction. This can be achieved either by braces or clear Aligners. The other way would be to get a fixed permanent prosthesis in the form of an implant to replace the gap. Having said the above the only way to arrive at a treatment plan would be to consider various factors like time duration, cost factor, patient expectations .
Kindly get an assessment, attaching pictures of your teeth and smile can help to get a clear idea.
In addition to the above both your upper right and left wisdom teeth are severely decayed and need to be treated.
Hello! Needa physical examination and  evaluation
Hi. I am a braces specialist. Looking at your case i can shift your back teeth forward to close the space. I need to check clinically first, then i can suggest you best possible method of doing it. Meet me at my clinic for treatment
Hello We need to see the bite to exactly tell you the treatment plan Please share the picture
Braces needed
Get braces or Aligners done. It’s long term and permanent solution.