Ideal sperm count
I got my semen analysis done and got 67 million sperms count. Is 67 million sperm count good enough to conceive?

For normal concieve ,Active semen is 60% and total count is 110 million plus . There are many other reason behind these U need proper consultation to cure. In Ayurveda  we r serving since 4  generations as a sexologist, We Have successfully satisfied patients till 74 yrs age  . For permanent treatment consultation on line or visit us .. Serving  since 4 generations to keep every one healthy. We have satisfied pateint from  5  to 94 yrs age with clincal evidences Our all treatment are pure herbal safe USFDA approved GMP certified Halal approved is certified IEC approved Feel free to contact us
avoid junk and spicy food
I have best solution for this
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Hi, Your count is okay. However there are other parameters as well which needs to be taken into consideration. Kindly share the detailed reports for our better understanding.
We have best treatment for this if you want permanent solution
Its good ... But several other things also to be ruled out.. S Progressive motility.. Morphology.. Pus cell . Etc
for further information consult privately
All is well
Yes. Normal.