Ibd?? Or ibs?.
Do I have IBS or ibd how to know? Does ibs also cause malabsorption and inflammation in intestines .pls answer

Swathi......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. My parents are from vijayawada and so I visit often. I was reading about you. 1. Colonoscopy is normal. But it does not pick up microscopic inflammation. Did you have biopsy during Colonoscopy. 2. IRRITABLE Bowel Syndrome cannot be diagnosed on Colonoscopy. This will always be normal. 3. Gynae commenting about intestines and starting on steroid do not make sense. It's not their field and they have got no clue. But I assume gyane have said no Gynaec problem. 4. Could this all be manifestation of depression. I need more information. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X