I want to loose my weight

I have thyroid and sugar complaint need to loose my weight. taking thyronorm and glyciphage tablets. I need to reduce my weight. weight 80 kgs height 5.2" daily 30 minutes walking iam doing

Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and ragi...you also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day...you need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the best thank you