I want to gain weight
Please suggest what to do for gain my weight Since 15 years my weight is 52 to 55 kg I m not looks healthy Please support

Contact directly for weight gain plan, weight gain should be in a healthy way so for personalized plan contact directly on the app or message me on 8.2.7.8.7.6.4.7.9.8
Good morning pls connect through practo app.
Connect over consultation on practo app with me to help you better
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi, include more protein and carbs can help you gain more weight, do need a blood profile to check if having any other issues.
Healthy morning Making dietary changes may help you gain weight healthily. Such as increasing your intake of protein, carbs and healthy fats. You can also try consuming nuts, dried fruits and shakes. Some tips: Here are several other strategies that may help you gain weight even faster: 1. Avoid drinking water before meals 2. Try healthy weight gainer smoothie 3 use bigger plates 4. Get good quality sleep 5. Avoid smoking and it you smoke, consider quitting.
Carbs and high - fat foods: healthy foods that are rich in complex carbs and fibre such as banana, quinoa, blueberries, sweet potato, cheese, and Dark chocolate can help weight gain Energy rich foods : energy dense foods fuel your body and can help you put on pounds in a healthy way
Firstly it's important to know that is it your genetically or not?second have you any digestion problem or not?what about your exercise? Your food habits.withoit knowing any of these it's not possible to suggest you anything.