I want to gain muscle

I am a slow gainer and i dont want a slim figure i want to try some suppliment or health drink please suggest me if possible .

Doctor Answers (1) on I want to gain muscle

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there....ideal weight for your height is around 75kgs. as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming, try gyming. whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. Along with it try doing high bar excercises. You can also visit a dietician for further queries.