I want to die
I just want to die because of people at school i just want to die so bad of lock myself up in my room for a few days or months i am 15 and i just want to do it and get it over with.

Hi dear. All problems arises for you as you are emotionally weak and unstable. You seem to be a good person. That's why feel sad for wats happening in school. But understand that you must face all negative situations in your life. Whatever happens it will move away. Dont worry. You are not the only person who faced problems in school. Many teens have issues. Be confident. Go for counselling immediately. Dont prolong time. Or ask your friends or parents to take u for a counselling. Death is not a solution for anything. Try to cope with your skills and changes your attitudes positively. All the best.
get counselling.