I think I have Multiple Sclerosis
I've been having muscle twitches and spasms for over a month after getting my second dose of covishield then i did a whole body checkup and found my b12 was low after supplementing for 15 days with injection and orally symptoms are still there and I also have random burning sensation and pins and needles too and these symptoms match MS iam scared please tell do i have MS?

Need to evaluate your symptoms properly. Consult please
Thanks

Please don’t google your symptoms and arrive at a diagnosis. Please consult a neurologist personally. MS has different presentations. We need to examine u first.
MS is diagnosed with Mcdonald criteria. And need MRI brain and spine with contrast and a spinal tap if required