I m sufring from obesity

I m suffering from obesity,piles,irregular periods.becoz of this i m also putting weight.my height is 5'4 n my weight is 79.my thiroid,sugar is normal. Plzz help doctor that what can I do.thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on I m sufring from obesity

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,The key to successful weight loss is a commitment to making indefinite changes in your diet and exercise habits. Diet just means eating healthy, lower calorie meals. Exercise means being more active. Stick to the rules and you will definitely loose weight. #Cut back on sugars and starches. #Eat protein, good fat and vegetables. #Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk. #Drink more water #Choose small meals. #Use small plates. #Take good sleep. For a detail plan I will be needing some details. You can book an appointment and efficient planning can be done. All the best. Tc.