I'm suffering from vaginal itching issue
I'm suffering from vaginal itching issues from August 2018. I have consulted Dr.Meenakshi Deshpande (gynaecologist). I was taking medicine for 3weeks. But still I'm facing same problem. It's unbearable now. I can't even stand or sit when itching starts. Plz suggest me a best Doctor Who can fixed this issue with best treatment.

For e prescription contact me online
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Both of partner need treatment... Internal examination is necessary before prescribing any medicine
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
You should get gynae check up done if you are married. You get sugar test done. VDRL and tridot to be done?