I'm suffering from Stress

I am getting stressed, due to which I am not able to concentrate the work properly. I am working as Manager in Pharma Company, I am stressed due to my boss behavior in office and in home due to my wife's possessiveness, many times i decided to run away from all these problem. how I can come out these problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on I'm suffering from Stress

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I can understand your conflict considering there is a professional and personal imbalance. At work, you can become a bit more assertive and diplomatic in your communication with your manager. You need convey to him your difficulties and ask him to help you get some guidance. You can't change your boss but you need figure out a way to work around him. However, your wife can be supportive if you share your concerns with her. This is the time when you talk to her about your stress at work and how she can help you feel relaxed once your back home so that both of you can enjoy each other's company. If you problems still persist then contact the nearest counselor around you and resolve your issues.