I'm suffering from depression and anxiet
I'm suffering from depression and anxiety associated with digestive problems and sex problem. I'm unable to do sex with my wife. I have lost my memory. It is very much hearting me as I am very confused . I could not get sleep  .i became very much exhausted my brain feels empty All time my mood is upset  and thinks that there is nothing in my life. plz cure me

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counselings the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Hello, Depression symptoms include feeling low all the time, loss of interest in previous pleasurable activity, crying spells, feeling lonely, body pain, change in appetite and sleep, low in energy, confidence, hopeless, helpless, worthless feeling and sometime even suicidal ideas. Few of them or all can be present at a time. Depending on the severity your treatment will be decided. Symptoms worsens with time so its advisable to take help from mental health professionals as early as possible.
Contact nearby Psychiatric clinic or You can contact me for further help.
Make sure you are not alone try to be with someone close to you, share your thoughts, sleep for adequate time, have healthy meals on time, involve in activities you used to enjoy earlier.