I'm constantly sad

I never seem to be happy. Everything seems dull and I can't talk to anyone about it. I don't know if I need help, all I do know is that I can't keep going on like this. I am lonely and terrified.
views-icons 76 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on I'm constantly sad

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi , is there anybody in your life who could appreciate you even for the small acts you do. If not , I think you need some mirroring person and get motivated and come.out of it . Do consult a counsellor do have better and faster results.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.