I having sexual disease

Sir I am CKD patient. My uria serum -119.& my creatinine. Serum-6.5. & hypothyroidism, my tsh serum -20.6. because  I having sexual disease . sir when I want to sex with my wife, my penis have not strong.but sir I want to sex her.please sir help me what will I do?
views-icons 189 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I having sexual disease

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashant C Dheerendra
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Dear Sir, You have two important cause for sexual dysfunction : advanced chronic kidney disease and hypothyroidism. Both have to be managed effectively in order to address it. It will need a team effort to manage them. I suggest that you see a nephrologist and endocrinologist and take their advice. With proper management I hope your problem will be addressed. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?