Creatinine serum high 6.8
My father Is having kidney problem his creatinine serum is high up to 6.08 and he is taking ayurveic medicine since 1 Year but it is vain please help us.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety....High creatinine and urea suggestive serious kidney disease.... It may be renal failure, diabetic nephropathy,membrano proliferative disorders.... When kidney is not functioning properly waste metabolic products start to accumulate in body leading to problems... Consult nearest nephrologist for clinical evaluation as Ayurveda will not benificial much in your father case.