I have white spot on my hand and back .
I have white spot on skin after delivery it became permanent .no pain or itching.also I am facing hairfall after chemo completion and white hair at age of 35 /f .these white spot are from childhood but the appear only on change of season but 1.5 yr ago after delivery it became permanent in nature.they don't create any problems but visible.

Don't worry...you are suffering from vitiligo causing this white patches... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Will be able to guide you better with pictures. Otherwise it is tough to comment on diagnosis and treatment.
Send pics