I have warts on finger
I have warts on my finger since 5 years i lilte scared about it.becouse its now spredding to whole finger. Plz give me a sollution ???

Dr. Kiran Chotaliya
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Warts are due to human pappiloma virus, it spreads from person to person and to one skin area to other by contact. It invovles only upper layer of skin. Best way is to clear it by electro-cautery or laser. Topical medicines do work, but rarely cure it properly.
consult near by dermatologist, get opinion and get rid of warts soon.w ithin few days, you will find completely normal skin over the affected area.