I have stitched
I have stitched in my knee when i was child that time i have fall from height so i want to to know that is it possible that marks can be removed

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

The Marks can be removed by Plastic Surgery
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Has the scar formed any keloid or hypertrophic scar now that you are becoming worried about it? Or is it just the pigmentation? If the scar is raised above the surface, then you might need triamcinolone acetonide injections to reduce it. If it's pigmentation, then depigmenting creams can be given. So kindly consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for further evaluation.
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 27 yrs exp Delhi
Yo will have to go in for plastic surgery. Is the scar very ugly ? The knees are generally covered anyway.