I have red acne problem in my face.
My skin is very sensitive..red sopt in all over my chick..and aslo pimples are there...plz suggest what i do for my skin and which medicine i can use my face..

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this red acneform bumps... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You seem to have sensitive skin which usually breaks out when you try a new face wash or cosmetic. You need to follow proper skin care regimen and products specifically suited to ur skin type. Take online consultation for proper assessment
Hello, sensitive skin has pimple breakouts due to either barrier dysfunction i.e the upper layer of skin is irritated or oily skin. Acne further makes the skin sensitive. We need to treat the pimples first, and then a good skin care routine shall maintain it. Please dont apply any over the counter medicines, it might worsen your pimples.kindly seek an online consultation