I have problem in sleeping.
I have too in sleeping. Whenever Igo to bed , it takes too much time to sleep. Although my treating Psychiatrist don't prescribe Lonazep but I often use it before sleeping. Sometimes only 0.25of Lonazep is sufficient for sleeping but on the other hand I have to take twice or thrice of that dose. My doctor prescribed quitipine 25 but often I have to take the different dose I. e quitipine 100.or200 too. It is also my problem. My problem is that I can not keep on thr same prescribed dose.

Sleep disturbance is a symptom not a disorder, treatment of underlying cause is important.
chat online for full history and treatment
Plz consult me directly on practo so that I can help you better.