I have PMDD
I am suffering from PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder).Recently i have realized that i need doctors help because it has gone beyond my control limits.i dont want to go through this every month and definately dont want to hurt my loved ones due to my wild behaviour.i want to know doc avl in del ncr who can help.

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi dere If u hv diagnosed the illness correctly then it is undoubtedly something which will do much gud to u behaviourally speaking. It is pretty much treatable with some mood stabilizing medicines. Any psychiatrist of ur faith will be more then happy to help u outvin this regard. So feel free to consult and enable ur freedom from these problems. Thank u