I have PCOS and thyroid
7-8 months before I once diagnosed with PCOS,because of irregular periods and did the medication for 3 months. Also I have hypothyroid too and it's been around 2 yrs. My last period was on 7th October and expected date was 4 days prior to last month period. Now, it's 27th November and I still haven't got period. I did check with gynaecologist and she prescribed me Deviry 10 mg for 10 days. Now it's 4 days over and still no period. P.S: my pregnancy test was negative TIA

to pcos..yes definitely you need to loose weight as it will automatically settle your hormonal imbalance...you need to bring about diet modifications... exercise regularly...you may also require metformin if there is less glycemic control and also ocps to regularise your periods... Please meet a gynaecologist...thank you..make sure that your thyroid levels are under control. ..it does take time for regularisation...
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Yes, you should definitely lose some weight to stablize your hormonal levels. Eating a healthy diet and doing regular exercise will help you manage your body weght significantly.