Am i having pcos
I have done my scan.i have attached my report I having pcos or any other problem..can you please explain..trying to conceive more than 8 months
255 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Please visit a gynaecologist near u. She will take a detailed history and ask for some hormone tests. PCO is a common problem. If treated properly...... U can concieve.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.