I have lower backache

I am having pain in my lower back for past one week. Consulted ortho doctor but pian killers do no seem working at all. Should I consult a neurologist? Please help. Pain is constant and in bearable.
views-icons 85 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Have you taken Physiotherapy??
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?