I have lot of stress

I have lot of strees , am not forget all problems in childhood some death etc any time revise my mind.so that time i fall down angry to any body,crying,over head ach etc.i hate my self also.i doing attempt suicide or going any where.

Doctor Answers (5) on I have lot of stress

Many people face stress in their life. Sometimes it all builds up and leads to low serotonin levels in the brain. Step 1 is to see a Psychiatrist who can give medication to increase the serotonin levels. This can take 3-4 weeks. Step 2-In the meantime you can start working on your problems with a counsellor by writing down your problems and thoughts. Writing them down will help the counsellor make a plan with you and will save time. Plus writing it out also helps to ventilate our feelings. Step 3- Try and see if you can also write 2-3 positives in your life e.g.. My life is not perfect but I am kind, I have friends and I live in a nice city. Or I choose to be happy today - I'll listen to my favourite songs today and think of my problems tomorrow.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I would like to suggest you to consult a Counsellor and share your feelings to them . So that you get a clarity  to handle your issues and lead a stress free  life.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello,
I would like to strongly urge you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you at the earliest. Suicidal ideas or behavior are seen as cry for help in mental health practice. You should not delay help seeking and seek an consultation at the earliest on highest priority. A psychiatrist will assess your stress and other related complaints in detail and carry out comprehensive assessment for you including suicide risk assessment. Do not lose hope, help will be available to you when you take the first step. My best wishes with you for health and future.. Hope this helps you.
Dr. Bevin S Chennai | Psychiatrist
Well everyone is exposed to lot of stress in this fast modern world.How our body and mind is able to tackle it decide the outcome. On seeing the description of the symptoms you have given you seem to have disturbing thoughts, worrying ruminations, irritability towards self, crying spells, bodyache and headache.The very important point is the last line you have quoted that " I hate myself and suicidal thoughts " these things have to be addressed immediately. All the symptoms you have provided shows towards a depressive disorder but needs further detailed evaluation.
kindly consult a psychiatrist immediately if possible with a relative or well wisher to get treated. You need to also evaluate for thyroid function because it can also cause these symptoms in young females.
Avoid being alone.Be with friends and family. Keep yourself engaged. Stay Relaxed Be Healthy.
Mr. B. Elayaraja Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Hi,
We can understand your feelings of frustration.
But at the same time we need to overcome the problem which comes in our life.
You seems to be in acute phase of stress.
Try to analyze your problem, talk with your family and friends.
If you don't feel comfortable, you can have an consultation with psychologist.
relax yourself
consult psychologist
Try talking to your friends
Do excersice
eat healthy foods
try vitamin d exposure in the early morning
write your feelings in your note