I have in my chest
My friend press my chest tightly for which i feel pain in chest and left ear and also i feel a problem left part of body like bad blood circulation
111 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Andrew Chellakumar Fenn
Radiation Oncologist 3 yrs exp Dindigul
Please have a physician examine you. Not possible to make any recommendation based on what you have said
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.