I have Hepitis C
I did AST and ALT tests, it shows AST 112 u/l and ALT 158 u/l, i need to kmow what is the best treatment for this and do i need to worry about it.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So how did you deduce that you have hepatitis c from this? From which medical college did you graduate? Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management of your condition. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anirban Biswas
General Physician 15 yrs exp Delhi

this reports suggests hepatitis. go for further evaluation to find out the cause. treatment will depend upon the diagnosis. but, take light food (easily digestible) along with plenty of water/fruit juices etc.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
U need to do HCV geotyping and viral load to decide cure with treatment