I have hearing impairment
Gud morning i have hearing impairment in my right ear kindly suggest for better opinion thanks in advance
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult an ENT Specialist who will clean out your ears of any wax accumulation which could be a cause of impaired hearing. If the hearing loss persists even after the ear cleaning, he/she will get your audiometric analysis done and proceed to treat you accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?