I have expalined it

I dont know why..but i sleep alot.. i mean when i'm awake i dont sleep for 24 to 30 hrs and when im on bed..i sleep like a kumkarni and not only this..these days im sleeping for 10 hrs per day which is not good because my exmas are about to start and i get no time to study and i dont eat much, i mean i will either have brunch or dinner...just one meal in a day and my exams are about to start please help!

Doctor Answers (2) on I have expalined it

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Its known as over powering of sleep, Homeopathic treatment can really help you, you can consult Dr. Adil Hingora online, city - Raipur,
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime...Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands helps you to keep active and reduce sleep...consult physician for clinical examination they will do the needful..