I have cavity
I have some cavities on my upper left molar teeth sometime its pain so tell me the treatment procedure n charges

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..if cavity pains then you need a root canal. It would cost you 5000-15000 based on crown cost. Regards
If there is pain, usually a root canal is needed. Charges vary according to the tooth, extent of damage and materials used. Saving one tooth costs anywhere between 5000 to Rs. 15000. Talk to your dentist about your budget restrictions if any.
Dr. Animesh Jaisawal
Dentist 10 yrs exp Varanasi
First visit a dentist and let him examine the position of your molar tooth, a X-ray can be done to access the extent of cavity. if it has reached till pulp then Root canal treatment is required otherwise good filling will restore it.Thanks

Small cavity treatment