I have a 2 mm gap between front teeth
There is a gap between in front teeth, while I open my mouth that gap appears

Has the gap increased. If yes then you are suffering from gum issues and visit periodontist. The gap can be because of highly frenum attachment in that case frenum has to be removed. U can go for braces to bring your teeth closer or cosmetic filling by composite or ceramic veneer to close the gap.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
There are many treatment options to correct the gap which can include braces treatment as well as immediate aesthetic treatments like laminates or veneers or even zirconium Crowns. The treatment options applicable in your case can be delineated only after a proper clinical examination has been done. Alternatively you can post a good quality clinical photograph on Practo for an online discussion with a specialist. Regards.
We can close this gap by either braces or tooth coloured cement......Depending on the time we have and severity of the condition. For us decide further you need to consult an orthodontist near by.
It can be treated.
Please do visit near by dental clinic.