I got Dyshidrotic eczema
I got dyshidrotic eczema on my fingers. And getting a continuous pus, eitching and redness around the effected area.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this dishydrotic blisters... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
This is  pompholyx. If you see pus it could be secondarily infected as well.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment.
avoid using harsh soaps and detergents. moisturize after every time you wash your hands
Kindly consult online for proper assessment and treatment