I get back pain daily
Daily when i wake up i get continuos back pain atleast for 20 to 25 mins  i m also facing my testiles paining from last one week i have taken pain killers but no results pls suggest some remedy

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Hand Surgeon 14 yrs exp Mumbai

you are a young man and thus back pain associated with morning stiffness is usually associated with spondylitis and as you are having pain in the testicles also I am suspecting some kind of nerve compression please don't waste time and get yourself examined  by orthopaedic surgeon or spine specialist immediately in your area