I can't concentre in my study and caree,
Feeling so lonely, helpless, having no friends with whom I can consult or share my feelings emotions, and every moment the question occurs my mind why I am still alive. I also can't express my thoughts in good way. I love my family my mom dad sister but also I want to stay away from them .

Often we our assumptions lead us to isolate ourselves further which then worsens depressive symptoms.  Please reach out to family and friends.  See a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
I feel something is bothering you, whether related to relationship or personal life. If you are facing any problem it doesn't mean thats the end of life, sometime staying alone also can learn many things. Only we need to have curious or interest to learn along with confidence of self. I can understand the feeling of lonely, can't share all things to family, but try to stay confident and you can take the support of psychologist in sharing your feeling and handling your issues. take care. stay positive.
visit psychologist for any psychological support
There is no question  about your love,  it is how you express  it,  that matters ,  to strengthen  Relationships. Sometimes,  when we get what we expected , from our close set of relatives, that  could  also affect our mood and spoils the relationship.
If do not have a friend or a relative  to share your emotions,  do visit a psychologist.
Hi, you are suffering from depression. It is treatable.
Kindly meet a psychiatrist and also undergo counselling.
It's never worth giving up on life.