I am suffering from myop
I am suffering from myopia from last 2 years at the time my eye No. Is very high power. My no. Is Right eye SPH-4.0, CYL-5.0 ,AXIS 20 ,VA 6/24 and left eye SPH -3.5 ,CYL-4.5 ,AXIS 160,VA 6/9 plz suggest me the LASIK treatment is better for me or not my age is 17

Hello You have very high cylinder. Kindly get pentacam test done to rule out any corneal ectasia Regards
LASIK Can be done after age of 18 years once ur glasses number as stabilised. I would recommend you to do a test called as topography as your cylindrical number is huge.. some times high cylindrical number can suggest some abnormalities.  So get ur topography done