diabetes-icon
I am not growing.
Hi my height is 5.6 and my mother height is 5.8 and my father height is 6.1. My age is 17 and I am not growing like my family. I am taking proper diet and exercise. And try aruvadic medicine. But no effect. Plz help me. And my weight is 50. I am boy. Plz give me a medicine or some solutions. I hope u understand my problem. Thku

Hello there...., .. Good habits, stretching exercises and a balanced diet can help you increase your height  naturally.... The simplest way to increase height is by stretching the spine.... Men grow height-wise until 21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25.... It is really difficult to increase height after the age of 25, primarily due to the fact that the bones stop growing at this age.....